Go Paperless by Registering for
Brantford Power e-Billing!
Brantford Power is excited to introduce a new way to access your Brantford Power bill.
My Account is replacing the current online account information tool, myBrantford.ca and existing users are required to create a secure password and activate their account.
With My Account you will enjoy the following features:
- View current and past bills (dating back to July 2015)
- Receive an email notification when a new bill is issued
- Download, save and print your bills
- Link multiple accounts to a single account profile
- Access major banking sites to make bill payments easier
- Easy mobile access
Register today for My Account – it’s easy!
All you need is the account number and the amount due on your last bill.
If your amount due is a credit, you will be required to enter the amount as it appears on your bill only without the dollar sign. For example: 36.54CR.
NOTE: After December 8, 2015, you will no longer be able to access your Brantford Power account information through myBrantford.ca.
Questions? Need assistance? Contact Customer Service at 519-751-3522 or email@example.com