October 22, 2018
The Canadian Union of Postal Workers (CUPW) has begun rotating strikes across Canada.
As a result, delivery of your Brantford Power bills as well as payments mailed to Brantford Power may be impacted.
Bill payment during a postal strike
- Customers are responsible for paying their bills by the due date, even if mail service is disrupted.
- Do not mail your bill payment if a strike is expected, or during a strike/lockout. Instead, please utilize one of the payment options listed below.
- Late payment fees will apply.
If there is a postal disruption, Brantford Power offers a variety of convenient ways for you to receive your bill and make a payment.
How to Receive Your Bill
- Go paperless and register for e-billing. Brantford Power’s My Account is an easy and secure way to access your bills and account information online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Sign up for My Account now!
- Contact our Customer Care department at 519-751-3522 or email email@example.com to obtain your account balance.
- Visit our office at 220 Colborne Street, Brantford, Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (excluding holidays) to obtain a copy of your bill.
How to Pay Your Bill
- Automatic Pre-authorized Payment Plan. Register for pre-authorized payments and your bill is automatically paid from your account. Complete the Automated Payment Plan Agreement and email or fax the completed form to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Fax: (519) 756.6041.
- Credit Card Payment. To arrange payment by credit card contact us at (519) 751-3522.
- In Person. We accept all forms of payment from Monday to Friday – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (excluding holidays) at 220 Colborne Street, Brantford.
- Drop Box. You may leave your payment in our drop box at 220 Colborne Street, Brantford.
- Bank or financial institution. Payments can be made in person at your bank or via telephone and online services offered by most financial institutions.
Your payment is due 16 days from the statement date on your bill. If the payment is late, a charge of 1.5% per month will be added to the balance. Brantford Power allows four extra days after the due date before applying late-payment charges. Keep in mind payments made online through a bank or trust company or by phone can take up to five days to process.
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care department at 519-751-3522 or email email@example.com.