Skip to content
GrandBridge Energy

My Home


Residential Forms

Moving Within or Out of the Service Area – Change your service address, close your account and (if applicable) open your new account on the correct date.

Request for Automatic Transfer of Utilities

Brantford Power Home Assistance Program

Want to learn more about the Brantford Power Home Assistance Program? Download our brochure, or check out the Home Assistance Program fact sheet.


Owner/Manager – Social and/or Assisted Housing Building

Building Owner/Manager

Micro Generation Application Form